Current job and internship opportunities
Clemedi AG is a startup company developing new diagnostic workflows for infectious diseases. By combining genome sequencing with machine learning we can recommend the optimal antibiotic treatment for each patient within 24 hours. This will help stop the spread of antibiotic resistance and conserve the efficacy of antibiotics for future generations.
Internships and Theses
Software and data analysis
- Data analysis: analyse data from our current clinical evaluation and answer important research questions guiding further product development
- Machine learning: develop new machine learning algortihms to predict antibiotic resistance
Applicants with a degree in bioinformatics, informatics or biology with strong programming skills are welcome to apply. The ideal candidate is punctual, precise in his/her work and able to productively work from home. Proficiency in english is a requirement.
- Development of a marketing strategy for entering foreign markets as a swiss company
- Preparation of marketing materials for European KOL and KOL management
- Support in setting up sales operations in Switzerland and Key account identification and management
We welcome applicants with a degree in business, marketing or finance. The ideal candidate is able to be productive working from home and a good communicator. Proficiency in english is a requirement.
Open part- or full-time positions
No open positions at this time, check back later.
Address all applications to: